Monday, July 5, 2010

Free Adult Channels In Hotbird



Monday morning.

In the last ten years of my life on Monday morning was always a trauma, psychological violence, as well as a huge test of will.
Getting up is never easy and what was going to work even less.
The list of primary symptoms that were there to remind me of the follies of the weekend just ended was composed of headaches, stomach pain, nausea, chills, diarrhea, tremors, sore neck, sore jaw, a total inability to concentrate, joint pain, temporary hearing loss, cough, tonsillitis, undefined in a succession of a mix of some or all together in the most intense moments of the year, near any bridge or holidays, for instance.

Today I'm fine!

Not a good indefinitely, not be good for a Monday, not good in spite of everything, but just simply good.

A weekend of healthy life was an experience of pure avant-garde, an experiment in the experiment. And I would say that as an experiment is perfectly successful.
too short because when you go to the gym to develop the physicist, the first thing to avoid is the buzz. No alcohol, no drugs, so sleepy.
E 'evidence, the buzz burning muscles.
mica But then the buzz you will also burn the fuck? If you think about when you're actually at the disco did as the asshole of a camel (ok not a joke but my quote with pride ...) it always happens that you run away to pee, go to the bathroom, you claim that a row of 'now that never fails, and you support the urinal as if it were a freak of nature you have to look for the cock in the crotch because you become so small that you can not even find it.
Oh but say what it does? You fall in? Become a snail that hides in the shell? Well sure something happens to him, become practically no shit, and this feeling miraculously disappears with the return of reason.

I decided that a little 'healthy lifestyle will not make me more than good will be beneficial both to my body, which in the experiment, that social relations.
was a life that I spent a Sunday lively as this past summer.
The last 560 I've spent the helpless rolling in bed from right to left.
This Sunday I got up early, breakfast outside, swimming pool all day.
course in the pool we had to stretch out in the corner where you lie down all, all the fags I mean ... As always meet someone, greetings, waffle, walk half an hour to spread the cream, take a bath and spend another twenty minutes, and then you have to do all day?
Watch parcel of boys neighbors!
I've always had a fucking swollen envy of those packages, designed, put the cocks to the side that you leave it on purpose scappellato so we can see clearly the shape of the slip. From
is not possible that all those with big cock cel'abbiano scappellato randomly inside his shorts, so perfectly positioned on one side and the tip that goes a bit 'to the groove of the thigh, a nobody who s'arrotoli or some that fall in between the balls. At the end
develop an awareness interior that tells you that nothing is left to chance, maybe they do unconsciously, but all those packages that you speak from the underwear of others are fabulously arranged a work of art.
And as I watched from my bed this divine plan, I realized that if the experiment will work I will have to learn the art of the occult 'adjustment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment