Thursday, July 15, 2010

The International Colouring Chart

And the first proof has been!

Arrived at the home of racing, already read instructions on the tram, even though I knew by heart by now.
For my 'first time' I decided to take a bath full of boiling water.
Clear, transparent, fuming.
I lay down and waited five or six minutes surrounded by the heat, as recommended to relax the muscles.
Then I finally got the miracle and I leaned against the pea flies, I placed the balls so they do not give me trouble in the fifteen minutes of treatment, and I strongly hold the tool towards the abdomen.
Once, twice, three, until all the air went out.
early pressure was very strong, pulled a lot, my cock was swollen immediately into the tube and the indicator I have seen up to 15 straight as a die.
After a couple of minutes I was quite used to and calmed. After five
I still hold out a bit by 'water and the other five after the third boost.
after fifteen minutes I pressed the treatment of the pressure relief valve and gently secret my friend came off the water from spilling.
What happiness, excitement, the very first time I noticed a slight swelling, both in width, especially in length.
I was so overexcited that I decided to try how it worked immediately with the new cock in his hand.
beginning was a bit 'like when you're out of your mind and you go in to get sbocchinare cruising for three hours straight, a little' swollen and sore, but after a little hardened, the chapel was red and pulsing , more than usual, and as you can imagine it took me a while to come.
Then I put the pants, I proudly placed my dick on the left, and went out with my friends as an aperitif, unaware of what was happening in between my legs.
At least for what seems at first glance, the experiment works. Now of course
travel home for the second round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment