Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Scotch Comes In A Green Bottle

anonymous box contained secret. HEALTHY LIFE BEFORE

Finally today has arrived.
In an anonymous brown cardboard box, no hint to the sender, no indication of the contents, nothing but a small sticker that reads a code: BM002
Bathmate Clear
I waited for the last week, but the important thing is that the end is here.
It seems that my gym is fucking game from smiling Switzerland to move from Charles de Gaulle to come to Auckland and then be sent back to Milan. A simple no
around?
I have a lot of things on my mind but I do not want to think too much ....
The long wait for delivery I had a little 'give up hope, but now suddenly I have this miracle in the hands of the lord everything is back to the surface.
Who knows what effect it will, who knows if it will work really, if it works and how it will be a guest again in the legs.
Forty minutes and run home to try it.
Forty long minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment